If I was going to bake gluten-free it was always going to be a dessert! I used a scaled up recipe to make an office sized cheesecake but I’m pretty rough about amounts anyway so be relaxed and just Give it a Go! And I’d say equal quantity of choc and cheese 300g- I dare you! That’s how I make cheesecake!
150g Crushed gluten-free digestive biscuits
40g Melted butter
300g White chocolate
300g Cream cheese
150ml Double cream
1. Mix the crushed digestive biscuits and the melted butter. Press into the base of a round tin.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
3. Whisk the cream cheese and double cream, then add the melted chocolate and vanilla.
4. Swirl in cranberry sauce to taste.
5. Pour mixture on top of the biscuit base.
6. Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.