This delicious Rocky Road is so sweet and indulgent. I think our digestives are so versatile and great for using in these types of recipes. This one is great for kids and they will never be able to tell that its gluten free, which is always a bonus.
Marshmallows can be added to the top when the mixture is still wet. Sometimes I also like to coat the top in chocolate to make it even more indulgent.
To make this dairy free try replacing the butter for coconut oil and using dairy free chocolate. My favourite is Moo Free.
- 160g Dark Chocolate
- 160g Milk Chocolate
- 120g Butter
- 40g Golden Syrup
- 100g Sultanas
- 2g Salt
- 200g Prewetts Gluten Free Digestive Biscuits
- 170g Glace Cherries
- Icing sugar to dust
- Line a small baking tray with baking parchment
- In a large bowl crush the biscuits until you have some crumbs and some pieces that are about a quarter of a digestive in size, mix this with the glace cherries, sultanas, and salt.
- In a microwavable dish add the butter, chocolate and Golden Syrup and place in the microwave until completely melted. Its best to do this in 30 second blasts so the chocolate doesn’t burn, stir after every 30 seconds.
- Add the melted mix to the dry mix and stir until completely mixed in.
- Add this tho the baking tray and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until it is set.
- Dust with icing sugar
- Cut into chunks and serve
P.S. Remember to post your photos of this recipe on our Facebook page or tag us on Twitter @Prewetts1872 or Instagram @prewettsglutenfree